Community Energy Implementation
Community energy implementation brings together our technical expertise and consulting skills to achieve the optimal match between community energy demand, sources and uses.
Based on in-house and sourced information on energy resources and renewable generation potential, energy end uses, their scale and structure, and on our knowledge of technical applications, trends and opportunities , we apply this knowledge set in community energy projects.
Community energy implementation projects:
- define energy conservation, efficiency and renewable technology objectives and standards for communities;
- identify community priorities for sustainability in energy use, and set a framework for community-based energy management;
- describe the natural lighting of planned site developments, for use in locating pathways, and recommend on energy-efficient lighting;
- describe the effects of landscaping and proposed building developments on solar energy yield;
- identify, within communities, the best candidates for renewable energy applications, the recommended technologies, their value and cost, and how to implement.
- include consideration of solar rights in urban design.